Welcome to TallestSandcastle.com, the online home of world-renowned sculptor Ed Jarrett, who has broken the Guinness World Record for the Tallest Sandcastle four times, most recently achieving a height of 38 feet, 2 inches on Jenkinson’s Beach in Point Pleasant, New Jersey, on October 29, 2013, the one year anniversary of Superstorm Sandy.
***** NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! NEW! *****
Ed Jarrett, world-renowned sculptor and four-time Guinness World Record holder for the Tallest Sandcastle, will be kicking off his next attempt at a fifth Guinness World Record title for the Tallest Sandcastle on Sunday, October 16, 2016 at Laurita Winery in New Egypt, New Jersey.
Activities at Castle Site!
- Sand-Sculpting Demonstrations throughout the day!
- Interact with 4-time Sandcastle World Record Holder Ed Jarrett and learn his secrets!
- Hands-on Sand Sculpting area filled with professional grade sculpting sand and fun tools!
- Participate in a Sand Bucket Brigade to help build the next World’s Tallest Sandcastle!
- All pre-sold ticket holders will be able to pick a one of a kind sand pumpkin to carve and take home and display for years to come!
- Watch the Drone Races!
To learn more and purchase tickets, click HERE.
A portion of the proceeds of the Sandcastle Kickoff will be donated to Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity.
Please enjoy the photos, videos, and stories on our website, join us on social media, and check back for updates!